When selecting toner cartridges, look for a reliable manufacturer who stands behind their product. Cartridges are currently available as new, generic, and remanufactured, although there appears to be some blurring of the lines. Should you be selecting a remanufactured cartridge, here are some desirable features to look for:
- The original drum has been replaced.
- The cartridge offers graphics quality toner.
- The wiper blades have been replaced.
- The cartridge has been quality control inspected and tested.
- The toner weight meets or exceeds the original specs.
- The cartridge passes your incoming inspection, doesn't leak, and produces high quality output.
Click here or call (401)438-3400 for information on Laser Lightning services.